- In the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments.
- In the preservation of God’s Word through the Hebrew Masoretic Text and the Greek Textus Receptus.
- That the King James Version is the best English translation of the Bible.
- In one true God, manifest in three distinct yet equal persons of the Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That God created the world in six, literal twenty-four hour days.
- That all mankind is sinful, in need of salvation, and is unable to save themselves.
- That Christ died for the sins of all mankind; and, that salvation is by grace, through faith alone, based upon the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross.
- In the bodily resurrection of Christ, and His bodily ascension into heaven where He now intercedes for believers.
- In the reality of heaven and hell.
- That man was created as a responsible being and as such, he has the freedom to choose to accept or resist the grace of God.
- In the eternal security of the believer.
- That the local church is God’s institution to carry out the Great Commission.
- That the two ordinances of the local church are Believer’s Baptism by immersion, and the memorial of the Lord’s Supper.
- In the pre-tribulational rapture of all believers.
- In the pre-millennial return and millennial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the obligation of every believer to live a holy life and to witness to the lost of the saving power of Jesus Christ.
|Kerri Phillips - Uganda - Psalm 37:4||